SMS Marketing Watch welcomes all comments. Comments that are accepted will also be “do follow“. Whether your comment will be accepted depends on whether you follow our rules for post comments.
1. Comments must be SPECIFIC, RELEVANT, and ADD VALUE to the post. If we don’t think our other readers would get anything from reading your comment, it probably won’t be accepted.
2. Comments should be more than a few words. Examples of comments that don’t get accepted are:
“Wow, this is great.”
“Thanks for this information.”
Any other non-specific, generic comment that could be applied to almost any post.
4. If you want to use your keywords instead of your name, that’s cool. However, you MUST then include your real name at the end of your comment. If you want to include your keywords after of your name, that’s cool. You MUST put your real name first, and then you can put “@” or “|” and then your keywords. An example would be “Jason @ Custom Stickers” or “Jason | Custom Stickers”. If you only put your keywords, your comment won’t be accepted. If we reply to your comment, we want to call you “Jason”, not “Custom Stickers”.
5. If your keywords are something we don’t agree with, don’t condone, or wouldn’t recommend or write about on this blog, your keywords probably won’t be accepted. i.e. “eliminate crotch odor”, “instant payday loans”, or “online casino”.
6. We will click through on all links before approving them. If your website or blog is not one that we would be willing to go to or read, it won’t be accepted.
Bottom line… We reward quality feedback with quality links. Take commenting seriously and you may earn yourself something in return.